Tours & Corporate Events: Scottsdale, Arizona | Phoenix, Arizona
The Art of Tai Chi
(with Chai Tea!)
Team Building and Corporate Events
The graceful images of people gliding through dance-like poses as they practice tai chi (TIE-chee) are compelling. Simply watching them is relaxing. Tai chi, in fact, is often described as "meditation in motion" because it promotes serenity through gentle movements — connecting the mind and body.
In our fast paced, multi-tasking world we all need time to decompress. Finding that time can be difficult. Tai chi has more than 100 possible movements and positions. Many of which can be done anywhere even sitting at your desk. You can find several that you like and stick with those, or explore the full range.
Your expert Tai Chi instructor will guide you through specific positions and show you how to regulate your breathing. You will also see demonstrations of tai chi movements that will help improve your golf game!
You will learn how you can even draw on the soothing concepts of tai chi without performing the actual movements if you get stuck in stressful situations — a traffic jam or a work conflict, for instance.
And, you don't need any special clothing or equipment to do tai chi.
Anyone, regardless of age or physical ability, can practice tai chi. It doesn't take physical prowess. Rather, tai chi emphasizes technique over strength.
Your Tai Chi class will be conducted by an expert Tai Chi instructor with over 12 years of experience training soft martial arts and who is also a 3rd degree Certified Black Belt.
At the end of the demonstration you can relax with a cup of freshly brewed gourmet Chai Tea.
Now you can stop stressing and start enjoying life to the fullest!!
Tai chi is used to:
- Reduce stress
- Increase flexibility
- Improve muscle strength and definition
- Increase energy, stamina and agility
- Increase feelings of well-being
- Research also suggests that tai chi may offer numerous other benefits beyond stress reduction, including:
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Improving balance and coordination
- Reducing the number of falls
- Improving sleep quality, such as staying asleep longer at night and feeling more alert during the day
- Slowing bone loss in women after menopause
- Lowering blood pressure
- Improving cardiovascular fitness
- Relieving chronic pain
- Improving everyday physical functioning